Revision 2015 will again take place at the E WERK in Saarbrücken. It is a former industrial hall, built in 1908 for a steel company, which has been completely renovated and offers enough space and all necessary facilities for an event like Revision.
The E WERK already hosted all kinds of big events - from Motörhead to business meetings and product presentations. And of course - Revision.
It is located in an industrial district and is easily reachable. In its surroundings you will find everything for your shopping needs within walking distance.
Here's an overview over the most important features of the party location:
- Space for up to 1000 sceners in an awesome hall
- Comfy padded chairs at every table (no plastic)
- Enough power for everyone
- Chillout areas both inside and outside of the main hall
- Separate sleeping area
- Seminar area
- Lots of nice & clean toilets (reachable through an unreasonable long tunnel)
- Huge parking area right beside the hall
- Big outdoor area with food & drink stands
Food & Drinks
Beer and other drinks will be sold at the infodesk at near-cost prices.
Apart from that we will have several stands with nice and tasty food for you. Of course there'll be something for every taste, including vegetarians.